We’re looking for a dynamic Vice President of Operations!
Our client is a leader in Orthopedics, Pain Management, and Spine Surgery, with over 200 clinics and surgery centers throughout the country.
As Vice President of Operations, you will be responsible for the oversight of 5 to 7 surgery centers in a designated region. You will also be responsible for the management of the ASC Directors, P&L reports, strategic planning, and financial goals.
To be successful, you must have an in-depth knowledge of surgery center operations, experience with physician recruitment, AAAHC, CMS, and Compliance standards, and be able to identify new business growth opportunities.
- A Minimum of five (5) years experience as the Administrator of an Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC)
- Ability to travel 50% to 75% is required.
- In-depth knowledge of Revenue Cycle and Budgets
- Able to perform Case Cost Analysis and Audits on Surgery Centers
- Multi-Site Management Experience Strongly Preferred!