Do you want to Live and Work near the Mountains?
We’re looking for an accomplished Surgery Center Director of Nursing (DON) for our Exquisite, Brand New, 4 Room Ophthalmology Surgery Center!
Our ASC is located in a Gorgeous town 25 miles northwest of Denver, that has breathtaking Mountain views and some of the best skiing in the world!
As part of the key management team, this DON will report directly to the on-site Administrator and will be responsible for all day-to-day clinical operations, Quality Assurance, Policies and Procedures, and Clinical Staff.
To be successful, the RN Director must have at least 2 years of Ambulatory Surgery Center Nurse Management Experience, have an in-depth knowledge of the clinical operations of an ASC, and have Strong Leadership Skills.
- A Valid Registered Nursing (RN) License
- A Minimum of two (2) years experience Managing the Operating Room (OR) or PACU for a freestanding Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Experience with JCAHO, AAAHC or HFAP Accreditations
- Ophthalmology Experience and CNOR Certification STRONGLY Preferred
Email resumes to email@example.com