Do you want to Work for a Company that Rewards Results?
We’re looking for an accomplished Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) Director of Nursing (DON) for our Exquisite, Brand New, 6 Room Multi-Specialty Surgery Center!
Our ASC is a stunning facility comprised of 3 ORs and 3 Procedure Rooms and is located in a Quaint, Upscale Suburb of West Hartford, CT!
As part of the key management team, this DON will be responsible for all day-to-day clinical operations, Quality Assurance, Policies and Procedures, and Clinical Staff, and will report directly to the on-site Administrator, who is CASC certified and truly understands the ASC industry.
To be successful, the RN Director must have at least 2 years of Ambulatory Surgery Center Nurse Management Experience, have an in-depth knowledge of the clinical operations of an ASC, and have Strong Leadership Skills.
- A Valid Registered Nursing (RN) License
- A Minimum of two (2) years experience Managing the Operating Room (OR) or PACU for a freestanding Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Experience with JCAHO, AAAHC or HFAP Accreditations
- Ophthalmology Experience and CNOR Certification STRONGLY Preferred
Email resumes to email@example.com