Do you want to Work for a Company that Values their Employees and Rewards Results?
We’re looking for an accomplished Director of Nursing (DON) for our Exquisite 6 Room Multi-Specialty Surgery Center in Georgia!
As part of the key management team, this DON will be responsible for all day-to-day clinical operations, Quality Assurance, Policies and Procedures, and Clinical Staff, and will report directly to the on-site Administrator, who is a Registered Nurse (RN) and CASC certified.
To be successful, this Clinical Director must have at least 2 years of Experience Managing an Ambulatory Surgery Center, have an in-depth knowledge of the clinical operations of an ASC, and possess Strong Leadership Skills.
- Valid Registered Nursing (RN) License
- Minimum of two (2) years Experience Managing the clinical aspects of an Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Must have experience working in an Operating Room (OR)
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Experience with JCAHO, AAAHC or HFAP Accreditations
- Knowledge of Orthopedic and Total Joint Surgeries STRONGLY Preferred
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org