We’re looking for a Tenured RN Director of Nursing (DON) for our very busy 5 OR Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) that performs over 450 cases per month, in Orthopedics, Total Joint Surgery, Pain, and ENT surgeries.
As part of the key management team, this Nurse Director will manage the daily clinical operations of the center and will report to an on-site Administrator, to ensure Performance Benchmarks and Regulatory Compliance standards are met.
This DON will also manage 30+ FTEs, and be responsible for performing staff evaluations and reviews. As well as oversee Policies and Procedures, Quality Assurance and Joint Commission (JCAHO) accreditation standards are reviewed and updated consistently so that any necessary changes are made quickly and efficiently.
- Minimum 3 years of ASC Management Experience
- Valid Registered Nursing (RN) license
- Proficient in Regulatory Compliance and AAAHC or JCAHO accreditation Standards
- Experience in the Operating Room
- Possess Strong Leadership Skills
As always, all Inquiries and Referrals are Confidential!!
TO APPLY: Email resumes to Andréa Venezio at firstname.lastname@example.org