Sapphire Health Group is looking for a dynamic and tenured Nurse Manager for a Surgery Center that’s located in a suburb of Atlanta.
Located in a city with exceptional fine dining, a rich history, and great Southern Charm, this ASC is an ideal place to live and work.
- Responsible for all clinical operations and staff of this stunning new multi-specialty surgery center
- Oversees all policy and procedures, state and AAAHC accreditation standards and compliance
- Writes weekly schedule and works with the physicians to manage case-volume and surgeries
- A Minimum of five (5) years experience Managing a freestanding Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- AORN or CNOR Certified Strongly Preferred